|Pictures from Moosburg|
Moosburg's public library
The building of the public library (Stadtbücherei) is late medieval, although the arched moulding on the gable was only attached in the 19th century. Like the three houses on the right (among them Hölzlhaus) it belonged to Moosburg's clerical chapter. Later it was used as a fire-station.|
The public library was established in the town hall in 1948; only in 1975 it moved into the present building. It has a surprisingly rich collection of books, periodicals, CDs and cassettes.
Picture: © WebTeam Moosburg
|Contents||Previous page||Next page|
|Last update 21 Nov 1999 by © Werner Schwarz (E-Mail) - All rights reserved!|